Our Training programs are interactive, practical, and easily understandable but at the same time intensive and comprehensive. It also provides you with ready-to-work, high-quality training program with Placement in leading companies.
Conversion of the diagnosis (Dx) and procedures (Px) available in the medical records into standardized codes using ICD 9 CM, CPT and HCPCS code books for reimbursement. The code format can be numeric and alpha numeric as available in the code books.
In order to help you plan better for your GRE exam, let us help you understand the university requirements for the GRE test.
- Microbiology, Bio-Chemistry, Chemistry, Zoology, Biology, Nutrition & Dietics
- BPharm, MPharm, PharmD
- BDS, MDS, BPT, MPT
- BHMS, BAMS, BUMS, BNYS, BVSC
- Nursing, BMLT, DMLT, Paramedics
- Bio-Technology, Biomedical and Instrumentation
- Below 30 years.
- Class-Room Training:
45 days training (Duration will be extended till candidate getting Job without any additional charges).
- Online Training:
Online Skype live conference training will be taken daily 2 hours theory and one hour assessment and practice. Candidates should have Skype calling facilities in Desktop, Mobile or Laptop.
- Full Anatomy, Physiology, Pathology, Abbreviations
- ICD-10 Cm
- Communication and Personality Development
- Interview Preparation
- Mock Interview
- Starting salary
- Rs.15000 to Rs.20000 per month for Good performers
- Rs.13000 to Rs.15000 for Average performers
- Rs.10000 to Rs.12000 for Below Average performers
- Future Growth
- Up to Rs.60000 per month for Experienced CPC Certified Coders
- Up to Rs.45000 for month for Experienced Non-CPC Certified Coders
All over India we have openings for Medical Coding Job:
- - Chennai
- - Vellore
- Nagpur…and many more locations.
We will give you Placement Assurance Letter while joining training.
Once completion of the training job will be Assured / Confirmed.
Salary and Company will be differed based on your qualification and performance.